The Toggi Tucson is a handmade full length Children’s oily Nubuck and perforated leather riding boot with a rear zip and elasticated panels at the rear to ensure a superb fit and comfort for growing feet.
The checked brush cotton lining is an additional comfort feature. The safety features are further enhanced by the rubber riding sole unit which provides grip and stability.
*Children’s Long Riding Boot
*Full Length Oily Nubuck & Perforated Leather Upper
*Full Length Rear YKK Zipper
*Elasticized Rear Panels
*Brushed Cotton Lining
*Suitable for Riding
*Image for design purposes only
It is important that all dirt & chemicals (natural or artificial) are washed off after every use. You may experience shortened life of your Toggi footwear if they are not cared for as advised.
Please use your boots for their intended purpose. Any alternative usage could result in damage or degenerative wear.
1. Rinse your boots with clean warm water
2. Your boots should be wiped clean with a clean, dry cloth
3. It is advised that your boots are stuffed with newspaper to ensure their shape doesn't alter when wet
4. Footwear should always be left to dry naturally, away from direct heat to avoid cracks appearing and leather shrinking
5. Once dry, any mud left in the outsole cleats can be removed using a medium/hard bristle brush
6. Finally, we recommend you use Nikwax products to enhance the performance of your boots